This delicious Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups recipe is easy, fun to make and guaranteed to delight even the pickiest palate.
With classic pizza flavors kids love paired with a unique presentation they’ll find exciting; these roll ups are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters in your household.
A heavenly combination of savory cheese and spicy pepperoni bits wrapped up in a flaky light crust. They’re great for lunch boxes, for casual outdoor gatherings among friends, or appetizers for your next Holiday party or game day gathering.
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups
In less than 30 minutes and using simple ingredients, you’ll be snacking on these melty little treats while packing in all the flavor that pizza has to offer.
With your favorite pizza toppings ingredients like pizza dough, pepperoni slices, shredded mozzarella cheese, butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Preheat the oven, roll out the dough, sprinkle on the cheese and pepperoni slices and bake. Make the buttery sauce with melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings. Brush on the top of the Pizza roll ups, sprinkle on the cheese, and serve with pizza sauce.
Kid Friendly Recipe
This is a great recipe to make for the whole family. Just roll out the dough and let your little ones place the pepperoni slices and sprinkle the cheese. It is a fun way to get them involved in cooking and start building their confidence. I know when my daughter was little, she was eager to try and eat anything that she was involved in making.
Homemade Pizza Dough
For this recipe you can use premade dough you can find in the grocery store such as refrigerated pizza dough or crescent rolls; however, we also have two homemade pizza dough recipes that are super easy to make and work perfectly for this snack.
Homemade Pizza Dough for Beginners
“No Yeast” Pizza Dough: You might be surprised at how good this one is!
When you are ready, turn your homemade pizza dough into pizzas using your favorite pizza toppings or these mini pizza roll ups.
Here is a cold veggie pizza made using a crescent roll crust.
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls: Make Ahead Recipe
Make these a few hours in advance. Assemble the ingredients, make your roll, and cut into slices. Arrange the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Bake and serve fresh during the party or bake just before your guests arrive.
How to Store Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups?
Store any leftovers in an airtight container. They will last in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
This is a great leftover to freeze. Place in a single layer in a freezer container. It more than 1 layer is needed add waxed paper between the layers.
When ready to enjoy the leftovers, reheat a larger amount in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.
Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Tube Pizza Dough or homemade pizza dough or crescent dough
- 25 Slices Pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and form a rectangle. Do not roll the dough thin or any bigger, just try and square up the dough a bit for easier rolling.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the pizza dough leaving 1-inch of the dough on the long edge without anything. This is to allow for sealing the edge together before cutting slices.
- Next layer on the pepperoni slices spreading them out evenly on the dough.
- Roll up the dough lengthwise to create a long roll. Seal the edge by pinching together.
- Slice into 12 equally sized pieces. To do this, make a slice in the middle, then in the middle of the two halves, now you have 4 pieces, then each of the 4 pieces get two more slices. Place pizza roll ups on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, microwave the butter to melt. Then mix to combine the butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Brush on the baked pizza rolls.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with pizza sauce or homemade marinara sauce.