Who we are
Our website address is: https://wholesomefarmhouserecipes.com.
Fresh recipes from our plate to yours
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Your privacy is very important.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When signing up for email or entering personal information. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details. This is designed to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
- Personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Quickly process your transactions.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes, as part of trying to serve you better, we have implemented Google Demographics and Interests Reporting. Please see below for more details on this service.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient. Further, some of our services may not function properly.
We compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Further, we may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Your information will be used for purposes of understanding and developing a relationship with my audience and serving your needs better. I may share certain statistics publicly, such as visitors or page views for example. However, this will not include any of your personal information.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
On Wholesomefarmhouserecipes.com, we do use third party advertisements to support our site from places like Rakuten, Amazon, Shareasale, CJ Affiliates, and more.
Some of the advertisers might use technology such as cookies or web beacons for their advertising on the site. This will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and possibly if you have Flash installed.
In general, this is used for geotartegeting purposes. (showing you about restaurants in Wisconsin if you are from Wisconsin). Certain ads based on specific sites you have visited. (such as clothing ads to someone that has been searching online for clothing).
Any information submitted directly to a third party through a form, banner, or other type of content advertising is subject to the third party respective privacy policies. If you have any concerns, be sure to check with them.
You can disable or selectively turn off your cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security, or McAfee.
However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site, as well as, other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We have four categories of cookies:
- Essential cookies are required so Pinterest works in the way you expect. Examples of these types of cookies are login cookies which keep you logged in as you scroll through Pinterest or search for Pins.
- Analytics cookies which are used for internal analytics and include cookies from providers like Google Analytics.
- Personalization cookies for customizing content, including ads, presented to you on Pinterest.
- Marketing cookies which are used for advertising Pinterest to you off of Pinterest.
- We use essential cookies to remember your settings and preferences, like the language you prefer and your privacy settings.
- Essential cookies let you log in and out of Pinterest.
- Essential cookies are just one way we protect you from security risks. For example, we use them to detect when someone might be trying to hack your Pinterest account or spam the Pinterest community.
- We use analytics cookies to make Pinterest better. For example, these cookies tell us how many people use a certain feature and how popular it is, or whether people open an email we send.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
181939 County Road Birnamwood, WI 54414
We use Google Analytics on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALLcorrespondence.