In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make easy stuffed mushrooms using just a few simple ingredients. Mushrooms are the perfect food. They’re healthy, delicious, and easy to prepare.
Stuffed mushrooms make an easy and scrumptious snack for any party. They can be a good addition to charcuterie boards and picnic baskets too.
Leftover Stuffing Recipe
When we have stuffing as a side dish during the week or for the holidays, sometimes there is dressing leftover. This recipe is the perfect way to breathe new life into the tasty side dish. Whether you use a boxed stuffing mix or your own family heirloom homemade stuffing, these stuffed mushrooms will tick all your boxes. Lots of herby and savory flavor in one or two bites, depending on how big your mushrooms are when you add the stuffing.
Simple and Delectable Appetizer Recipe
These make a great appetizer or side dish, and they’re perfect for any occasion. Plus, it’s so easy that even beginner cooks can make it. We Love these flavor packed appetizers.
Mushrooms are a fantastic ingredient to cook with because they are so versatile. You can stuff them with all sorts of different things, and they make a great appetizer or main course.
In this recipe, we will show you how to make easy stuffed mushrooms using some simple ingredients. So, if you are looking for an easy and delicious dish to add to your repertoire, be sure to give these stuffed mushrooms a try.
How to Clean Mushrooms
The best way to clean mushrooms is to brush off any dirt with a brush or paper towel. However, this can be a bit time consuming.
Therefore, a quicker method for cleaning mushrooms is to gently shower them with a little water. Place the mushrooms in a colander or strainer and spray them with water until the dirt washes away. Then pat the mushrooms dry.
How to Make Easy Stuffed Mushrooms?
This is one of the simplest recipes to make. Just make the stuffing according to the package directions. Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
Add the stuffing mixture to the mushroom cavities. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on a baking sheet. Place the mushrooms on the baking sheet and drizzle a bit more of the olive oil on top.
Bake and enjoy. It’s that simple!
If you like cheese like we do, when they are just out of the oven, sprinkle on a bit of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
How do you cut mushrooms for stuffing?
You don’t have to cut mushrooms for stuffing. Just go ahead and pop the stems off them and they are ready for the stuffing.
How Long do Cooked Mushrooms Last?
Sautéed mushrooms will last for seven to ten days when stored in the refrigerator. Stuffed mushrooms will last five to seven days depending on the ingredients used to stuff the mushrooms.
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Box Stuffing Mix prepare according to package directions
- 28 Large Mushrooms (2 1/2-inch-diameter), stemmed
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese Shredded (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the stuffing mix according to the package directions.
- Drizzle a heavy large baking sheet with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, to coat. Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet, cavity side up.
- Drizzle remaining oil over the filling in each mushroom. Bake until the mushrooms are tender, and the filling is heated through and golden on top, about 25 minutes. Serve.
- If you like cheese like we do, when they are just out of the oven, sprinkle on a bit of freshly grated parmesan cheese.