This creamy no-bake blueberry delight is a creamy, decadent dessert that comes together quickly. It is so easy to make, just layer the ingredients and enjoy.
Summer Dessert Recipe
While this is the perfect recipe for summertime, we enjoy this dessert throughout the year. We are lucky that we can be fresh fruit in our grocery year-round. However, in the summer, this is an especially welcomed dessert as this recipe is so easy and there is zero actual cooking involved. Therefore, my house stays nice and cool in those hot summer days.
Easy Recipe that is Perfect for the New Home Cook too
If you have a younger family member that is interested in cooking, this is a great starter recipe perfect for kids.
The crumbled graham crackers can be purchased in a box already ground; however, if you have the graham crackers that have not been crumbled, just give them a quick blast in a food processor to make the crust. I have also put them in a plastic bag and used something a bit heavier like a meat mallet to pound the crackers into granules.
For the cream cheese filling, I like to use a hand mixer to blend it up.
Layer in the crust, then the cheesecake filling, then the blueberry pie filling, a little sprinkle of the graham crackers again. Then top this all off with a pint of fresh blueberries to take give this a lovely fruity and fresh taste.
I love biting into a fresh blueberry occasionally and having it burst with flavor.
How Many Cups of Blueberries in a Pint?
There are approximately 2 cups of blueberries in a pint. This recipe does not have to be exactly two cups as they are used to top this blueberry layered dessert.
Impressive Looking Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
This would be awesome for a summer barbecue gathering, Mother’s Day, Easter Brunch, or any time you need an impressive, delicious but super easy dessert.
Blueberry Dessert Options
Today, I used a 9 X 13 cake pan to make this. However, there are so many other ways to enjoy this dessert.
Make mini cheesecakes using a muffin pan lined with the muffin papers.
Layer the ingredients into a springform pan. This will create a round dessert that has thicker layers creating a higher dessert to slice into.
Swap out the graham crackers for vanilla wafer cookies. Just prepare them the same as you would the graham crackers.
Blueberry Pie Filling versus Canned Blueberries. They are not the same thing. The blueberry pie filling is already sweetened and thickened. Whereas the canned fruit is not. Therefore, make sure to look for canned “pie filling”.
Change up the fruit in the recipe; apple, strawberry, or cherry pie filling are delicious options. I just pair the fresh fruit used on top with the type of pie filling layer used.
No need to chill the dessert between the layers. Because this recipe uses a small box of instant white chocolate pudding mix, the cream cheese layer sets up quite nicely. Many recipes call for chilling the dessert for 1-2 hours at this point. I did not chill this between the layers. Once the cream cheese layer is added, I am just careful when adding the blueberry pie filling.
Make Ahead Dessert
This no-bake dessert can be made up to two days ahead. Just cover and refrigerate.
If you enjoy make ahead desserts, this Easy No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna is delicious too.
Creamy No-Bake Blueberry Delight
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 Cups Graham Crackers crushed about 18 whole crackers reserve
- ½ Cup Butter 1 stick melted
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3.3 Ounces White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix 1 box can use vanilla
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 21 Ounces Blueberry Pie Filling 1 can
- 1 Pint Fresh Blueberries for garnish. There are approximately 2 cups of blueberries in a pint.
- If you are not using graham crackers that have already been crushed, go ahead, and crush them in a food processor or blender until it is a fine crumb. If you are using a food processor to crush the crackers, you can add the melted butter and sugar to that and pulse a few times to thoroughly mix.
- However, if you are using graham crackers that have already been crushed like I did today, just place those in a mixing bowl and add the sugar and mix. Then add the melted butter and mix to incorporate.
- Pour the graham cracker mixture in a 9 X 13 cake pan (reserving approximately ¼ cup) and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Next make the cream cheese layer. In a mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese and mix with a mixer until creamy. Then add the powdered sugar, instant pudding mix, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until all the ingredients are blended and creamy. It takes just a minute or two. Add this cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham cracker layer. Carefully spreading out to the edges of the pan.
- Add the blueberry pie filling layer next. Then sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker mixture. Top with the pint of fresh blueberries.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. I like to chill mine an hour before serving just to make sure that everything is set